The challenge of generating leads, improving brand recognition or getting a promotion in front of your target audience is something digital marketing can ensure is successful. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers. ComputeZero are professionally certified in developing digital marketing plans that are tailored to your businesses requirements.
Whether you’re trying to attract new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more, Google Advertising or Google Ads can help you achieve this.
What are Google Ads? / What does Pay Per Click(PPC) mean?
Your potential customers are highly likely to go online and search for whatever you’re selling, we’ve all heard the term ‘Google it’. I’m sure you’d like to be the first company your prospect sees when they ‘Google it’. Google AdWords ensure this will happen via paid advertising, which is related to the typical search terms for your products or services. You pay only when someone Clicks on your Ad and navigates to your website. Google paid ads or Google Ads PPC provide a quick, reliable advertising method for your company a fixed monthly budget.
• Advertise to the right people at the right time
• Advertise locally or globally
• Connect with customers across the web
• Reach your customers across PC’s, mobile devices and tablets
• Instant visibility on Google searches
• Increasing traffic to your Website
• Growing online sales
• Get more calls
Social media advertising allows you to target almost 7.5 million users in UAE actively using Facebook, 3 million using Twitter and 2 million Instagram users, your social media strategy needs to be managed professionally so your business can communicate to this huge base of potential customers. If your goal is to improve Brand Awareness and Direct Response Advertising, this is the right medium for you.
Social Media Advertising, includes Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and Twitter Ads. Social Media Advertising helps you reach your business goals whether its driving online sales, promoting your new mobile app or raising brand awareness.
Social Media Platforms produce the best return on investment.
• Create a Facebook Page, Twitter, Google+ or Instagram account for your business
• Getting started with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram ads and choosing the Ad type
• Choosing an objective for your social media campaigns.
• Using Ad sets to create a budget.
• Choosing the perfect target audience based on demographics, interests, behaviors and other categories
• Remarketing and custom Audiences targeting options that can help generate leads and sales.
• Geolocation helps you select where you want your ad to display.
• Brand Awareness
• Smaller budgets for online advertising
• Increasing engagement and visibility on the Internet
• Promote an event like new product launch, office opening, New Year’s party, music event etc.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and is a method of digital marketing that focuses on optimizing your website content to ensure its relevant to search engines. SEO helps you to rank higher in the organic or natural search results. Properly implemented SEO optimizes your site in terms of keywords, content, links, and other technical aspects.
By optimizing these areas, search engines see your site as the most relevant result, and, as such, put your site in a primary spot on the search engine results page (SERP). SEO is the process of getting more traffic to your website by getting the site listed and ranked.
If you would like to rank your website at the top of popular search engines so that you can generate more traffic, leads and customers then:
• Link building
• Keyword research and targeting
• Accessible quality content
• Article posting, guest posting, social posts
• Rank your website on the first page of Google searches
• Long term investment for companies or individuals who want to rank higher for organic searches